If you’re looking for a fun day out in Pasadena, Texas, then Strawberry Park is the place for you! This park has plenty of activities for people of all ages, such as hiking trails. You can also enjoy a picnic lunch under the shade of the trees or stop by the park’s cafe for a bite to eat. Don’t forget to bring your camera – there are plenty of photo opportunities at Strawberry Park in Pasadena, Texas. Learn more here.
Some of the highlights at Strawberry Park include:
- A large playground area with swings, slides, and other climbing structures
- A petting zoo with goats, sheep, pigs, chickens, and other animals
- A train ride that goes around the park
- A picnic area with tables and grills
- Food vendors on site selling everything from hamburgers to snow cones
Pasadena, Texas’s Strawberry Park, is an excellent place for a day out with the family. There’s plenty of room to run around and explore, plus some fantastic attractions. The park also has a picnic area, and there are food vendors on-site. Prices are very reasonable, making it an affordable option. Be sure to check out Strawberry Park when you’re in Pasadena. Learn more about Veterans Memorial Stadium in Pasadena, Texas: A Beautiful Sports Complex.